If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
Telephone us at: 09243404044 or +9180 41648484
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at:
Styletag.com C/O Intrepid online retail private limited,
#20, 6th cross, 8th main,
Vasanthnagar, Bangalore 560052.
While contacting us, please remember to quote your name and contact details, along with any Styletag account number or reference number.
Personal data is any information about you that is personally identifiable and which is otherwise not publicly available and includes the following personal information provided by you on our portal and/or collected by us when you make purchases or make payments using the payment gateway on this portal:
- your name, age and gender
- your physical attributes, including, photos, size of apparel and accessories
- your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone, fax and e-mail, IT PAN No details
- where you have registered with us, your user name and password
- where you place an order with us, your payment Card details
- your communication and shopping preferences
- personal preferences and interests (such as books, sports, movies, music and so on)
- your browsing and online shopping activities
- your date of birth, wedding, other important events, etc and
- names of your relatives and friends and their personal data which may be provided by you.
We may sometimes afford you the opportunity to provide descriptive, cultural, behavioural, and preferential and/or life style information about yourself or your friends and relatives, but it is solely up to you whether you furnish such information. If you do provide such information, you would thereby consent to the use by us of that information in accordance with the policies and practices described in this Privacy statement. While you use our portal, we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from cookies sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
- Computer-identification information.
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
- The type of computer you're using.
- The type of web browser you're using.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or contests offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We may also collect some or all of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass this personal data to us.
Styletag (and any third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:
- to make this portal available to you and to provide you with content and products which are tailored to your individual tastes
- to maintain any registered account that you hold with us
- with your agreement, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes
- to provide our goods and services to you and for associate purposes, including verifying your identity and making deliveries to you
- for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes and
- for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your personal data (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes). We are the sole owners of your personal data collected by us at different points on this portal. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, sale and delivery of products, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof. We also process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through this portal and, in certain instances, disclose some of your relevant personal data to third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks. When you place an order with us, we never store any payment card details. However, we would disclose and transfer all personal data collected by us to the third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of Styletag's business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of Styletag's assets.
We use Internet standard encryption technology ("SSL" or "Secure Socket Layer" technology) to encode personal data that you send to us when placing an order through the portal. To check that you are in a secure area of the portal before sending personal data to us, please look at the bottom right of your internet browser and check that it displays an image of a closed padlock or an unbroken key or such other display which your Browser provides to indicate that you are in a secure area.
Whilst we take commercially reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, managerial, technical and organizational security measures and procedures to safeguard personal data that you provide to us, for the protection of information against loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Styletag control and access to Styletag portal is restricted by the use of a Username and password and/or use of certified digital signatures and Styletag also utilizes a firewall to block unauthorised access to the Styletag system, Styletag cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal data for improper purposes. You may appreciate that no data transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the internet browser when you complete an online session for your security. In addition we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
- keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- when creating a password, use at least 8 characters (recommended). A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password. You can do this by going to "My account" section.
- avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
While Styletag follows the standard industry practices and takes all reasonable security measures to protect the personal data under our control, information may be disclosed through any unlawful or unauthorised access or regulatory environment and measures or interception of transmissions or private communications and other users and third parties may abuse or misuse your personally identifiable information that they may collect from the portal while browsing or participating in the purchase from the portal. We disclaim all liability for error in transmissions and unauthorised access or interceptions, abuse or misuse by third parties and other users.
Thank you for using Styletag.